Originally from New York, Rori graduated from ASU with a degree in Marketing with a minor in Psychology. She has lived and worked in Summit County since 1992 developing countless resources, local connections and deep friendships. Having a flair for spotting opportunity, Rori, together with her award-winning builder husband, have bought, built and sold multiple development projects in Summit County since 2001. Certified as a Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) in Summit County, she is an expert at facilitating the buying and selling of properties for investment, development, retirement and second homes in resort, recreational and vacation destinations.
In addition to helping people attain their real estate goals and volunteering at the Keystone Adaptive Ski and Ride Center, and Summit County Animal Shelter, Rori fully enjoys the Colorado lifestyle by snowboarding, glamping, dirt biking, hiking and playing hockey together with her husband and daughter.
If you are a first time homebuyer, seller or seasoned investor, contact Rori today at 970-705-RORI or RoriMillerRealtor@gmail.com
• REALTOR® certification
• RSPS (Resort and Second Home Specialist)
• CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
• Member of the Summit Association of Realtors
• Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Denver Association of Realtors
• Member of the Grand Junction Association of Realtors