Celebrating a Year of Success: A Look Back at 2021Amanda Molitor
During the course of 2021, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty strategically positioned its listings and curated unique marketing strategies to help its brokers sell four listings at record-breaking price points.
- Chateau V, in Evergreen, sold for $9,500,000 in November
- 22101 Bear Tooth Drive, in Golden, sold for $5,025,000 in October
- 22 Crossland Road, in Colorado Springs, sold for $8,000,000 in October
- 115 Francisco Way, in Telluride, sold for $39,500,000.
Click here to learn more about the sale of these homes which each set a new record in their respective areas.
As an affiliate of the world renowned Sotheby’s International Realty brand, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty has access to exclusive media partnerships that provide
unparalleled exposure opportunities for its brokers, listings, and community partners.
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty’s brokers and listing were featured 250+ times in the the press during 2021
- 1/3 of all press hits were featured in national publications such as Architectural Digest, Forbes, Mansion Global, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and more
- The United State, Mexico, and Germany were the top three countries in which LIV Sotheby’s International Realty received press coverage
Gave Back to Our Communities
Over the course of the year, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty’s brokers and support staff have found opportunities to give back to the incredible Colorado communities that they call home. In 2021, we are proud to have made contributions to:
- American Cancer Society
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Western Slope Veterans Coalition
- The Literacy Project
- Seeds of Change
- Colorado Parks & Wildlife
- Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts
- Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce
- Judi’s House
- The Children’s Hospital
- United Way
- No Kid Hungry
- Food Bank of The Rockies
- Dumb Friends League
- Colorado Symphony
- Colorado Ballet
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Boulder Chamber
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Habitat for Humanity
- Cherry Creek Chamber
- Opera Colorado
- Arthritis Foundation
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Colorado Association for Recycling
- Bravo! Vail
- American Red Cross
- Center for the Art Evergreen
- Denver Art Museum
- Give Back Home
- Boulder Symphony
- Alliance Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Casting for Recovery
- Children’s Diabetes Foundation
- Cherry Hills Land Preserve
- Heart & Hand
- Global Down Syndrome Foundation
- Mount Evans Home Health Care & Hospice
- Boulder International Film Festival
Expanded Our Horizons
LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is constantly working to better position itself to help its clients find their forever home, next investment property, or vacation residence of their dreams in Colorado. In order to do that, the firm has expanded to 24 office locations across the Front Range and beautiful mountain and resort communities. There are more than 450 brokers spread throughout these offices with local expertise and global reach that can help homebuyers and sellers LIV the life they love in Colorado.
Click here to view a full list of LIV Sotheby’s International Realty’s office locations.
Made Our Mark
It was through the hard work, winning mindset, and dedication to quality service that LIV Sotheby’s International Realty was been able to achieve the success that it did in 2021. Last year, the firm was named the top Sotheby’s International Realty affiliate in the county by REAL Trends 500.
With 2022 already underway, we at LIV Sotheby’s International Realty look forward to continue serving our clients and community with the same top notch quality that we always provide. To get started on your real estate journey, visit LIV Sotheby’s International Realty today.