Wanda Ford – The People of LIVLIV Sotheby's
At LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, our people make the difference! Learn more about one of our remarkable brokers, Wanda Ford, in her personal Q&A.
- What are you passionate about? I’m passionate about what I do! I love creating, building and designing homes as much as building the relationships with my clients and the contractors along the way. Helping people navigate the sale or purchase of their largest, most precious asset is a privilege! On my busiest days, I’m fueled by the knowledge that I get to make my living doing what I love.
- What initially drew you to the real estate industry? From the time I was a little girl I was always changing up my room; moving furniture and painting walls. My early interests in interior design led naturally to a career in real estate. I still love working with my clients to make just the right adjustments to their homes to make them the most marketable!
- What is a trend that you are keeping your eye on right now in the industry? In the area I work most frequently, the homes need to be brought up-to-date to meet the current buyers’ standards. It is important that my sellers are keeping up with trends to sell for top dollar in the future. I am constantly educating myself and others on the latest “must have” appliances, finishes, and design elements among millennials and baby boomers. I enjoy meeting with people long before they become my clients to help them stay on top of the latest trends. My current marketing campaign is “Secrets to Sold”, sharing before and after projects and keeping an eye on the market.
- What are your hobbies/interests outside of the office? I love spending time with friends and my family, especially my grandchildren! I also enjoy going to the theatre, watercolor painting, hiking, and traveling.
- What is your favorite part about living and working in Colorado? The change of seasons in Colorado is wonderful and, 300+ days of sunshine in this state can’t be beat! I love Colorado!